Our yearly Howard family Christmas Party was at Leslie and Jared's this year. (My sis...) What a fun time this was. Instead of gift exchange - as we've done the years past - we decided to pull our money and provide Christmas for families that weren't going to have much of a Christmas this year. What a great experience this was.
We met at Leslie and Jareds for lunch and then afterwards we spent a few hours wrapping the many, MANY presents for these families. There were so many gifts, we were all happy with the outcome. This weekend Leslie and Jared will be dressing up as Santa and his elf to deliver the gifts to one of the families, I can't wait to hear the response. Oh how I wish I could be a fly on their wall to watch the miracle. This is what Christmas is all about.
Another amazing thing happened that Saturday, our ENTIRE family was together... for the first time in I don't know how long. All 36 of us (including my nieces boyfriend Logan - so really 37) were able to be together, a milestone in the Howard family. Luckily Kevin (my bro-in-law) was prepared with his camera and pictures were taken.
What a fun day that was. I truly love my family, no matter how crazy and hectic the times can get, it was truly fun to see and be with everyone at the same time.
I love you Howards!!
James, Tracy, Leslie, me, Jennifer, Jon
:My family, good people:

3 comments:
That picture of our gigantic family is amazing, isn't it??? It is fun to see every single one of us together! Who knows when this will happen again, huh? We are just getting so big and everyone is so busy... either with big kids or little kids... it is never ending!
Thanks for coming down and thanks for providing Christmas for this sweet little three year old. We really appreciate it! We will let you know how Saturday goes, I am soooo excited!! I just need to finish wrapping a few last minute things and then sort them between families & stockings (we should have done that Saturday, but oh how I love looking at all the packages under my tree!!!).
Ok, this should have been an email, not a "comment". Love you!
What a great day. It's insane how big our family has gotten. Love it.
I sure love these pictures. I can't believe what a huge family we have, and they are all so wonderful. I love you all so much. And Stef, thanks for sharing these great pictures, especially the ones of my grandchildren.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment