Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tonsils, Tonsils

Our FP doc has requested both kids get their tonsils out, can you believe it? He's referred us to a specialist in Logan. I understand why, Marley's are practically walking out on her tongue, they're almost touching they're so huge!! Other then that we're all finally getting better, I hope. I'll keep you updated on the tonsils...

4 comments:

Grove Family said...

Oh how NOT fun. Let me know if I can help you out. Will they both be having surgery the same time? At least they will feel better afterwards.

The Meier family said...

Stef, I am so sorry! Caitlin had hers out, and it was the best thing that we ever did for her, but it is not a fun week! I would not recommend doing them at the same time. Too hard on you! Good luck and keep me posted on the surgeries!
Love, Candice

Howard Family said...

I promise you that the kids will feel so much better when the tonsils are gone. Let me help you out if I can? lots of love De

mommyoffour said...

Good luck girlfriend! That stinks, but I am sure that it will be worth it!