This year Colt wanted to make our own Christmas ornaments. Unfortunately I was sick in bed all day; however, the following weeks I was able to make up for my absence. We had got a box of large popsicle sticks for crafts and have been making things ever since.
You will notice our tree has various homemade ornaments. I love the snowman above CJ's head.
Corbin is holding the manger scene that Dad made strictly out of sticks and create paper. He did a great job. I laugh as Corbin continues to beg dad for his building skills. He has made Daniel and a lion from Corbin's favorite Bible story as well as other items. Colt has managed to avoid making an arc with Noah and the animals. I tell Colt he asked for it by starting all of this crafty stuff.
2 comments:
The manger scene is IMPRESSIVE! Oh ya, so is the countdown chain, you are amazing girl!
I love these decorations. Wow, I am really impressed. And you enjoy the tree, and that is the important part. The kids love it. You guys are great. Love, Mom
Post a Comment