So I realized I hadn't posted prego pics in a while so here you go... for those who care. For those who don't, why are you even looking???? ;)
I'll officially be 36 weeks on Wed, though since they moved my due date up I'm 36 weeks today. Ok, it really doesn't matter. My next apt is this Wed, I'll post with any "news" I receive.
Look at that tummy. I'm definitely bigger with this one then I was with Marley, that's for sure. I think it pokes out more then when I had Corbin in there. Corbin I was big all AROUND so it's hard to compare, but this stomach is definitely more pointy. Colt reminds me I don't see this view. Holy cow!!
My expression in this pic just makes me laugh. For some reason it reminds me of Jen. Is it the eyes? I can't put my finger on it, somebody help me out here.
And this is what Corbin LOVES to do. Normally I don't show naked belly pics, I don't even take them. I realize it's not a pretty sight and that people don't care to see that but Corbin was so determined to get this picture taken that I just gave in. He loves to hug my belly, for some reason it's better like this - uncovered. Funny guy... he so loves this stomach, true love from this kid.
2 comments:
I love all these pictures. Prego bellies make me smile! I like that shirt BTW where did you get it? Not that I would buy one because I'm not prego but just wondering...
BRITT
These pictures are precious
Post a Comment