Friday, July 11, 2008

happy birthday to me!!

Look what Colt got me!!
We've had the FAMILY frames for a while now but we finally got them out and up.
This was what I wanted for my birthday gift, getting stuff for our big giant of a wall. He was nice enough to come with me to place the order and then even MORE nice enough to hang everything for me. I love you honey, thank you so much!!!




Next step is getting our family pictures hung. =) I guess now with baby peanut almost here the actual next step would be getting new pictures taken... and then hung. =) YEA!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

It looks great! Happy birthday Stef. I hope you have a great day. It sounds like you are getting ready for this baby. Make sure Colt or you post on here as soon as you have news! We'll be watching

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love it!!! I love the frames and I love the shelf!! Happy b-day to you! :)

Ok, I am headed to watch a movie, I will comment more tomorrow! Love all the posts though!

Love ya,
Les

Howard Family said...

Stefanie it's lookin good

Anonymous said...

That looks really good! I love those kinds of wreaths they are cool looking. Happy birthday to you on Saturday!!!!


BRITT