So as you regulars out there know Colt is coaching. We had game three of the tournament tonight down in Brigham and we actually won!! I say actually because we beat the Brigham team who has been undefeated all season. We won 6 - 4, it was a good game.
Funny thing is THIS: our next game is this following Wed, the day that my doctor will do things to help delivery "come along". Would you believe that if this baby doesn't come I will be moving my doc apt to the following day so that we can be sure Colt won't miss a birth or a game? Isn't this weird? I never in a million years would've thought I'd be willing to hold off delivery for a championship baseball game. STRANGE!!! Plus depending on who we play there may or may not be one more game after that one. Oh boy. This will be an interesting week. We'll keep you informed...
In a nut shell
WAY TO GO RED!!!!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't wait to hear all the details! I was so excited last night when I got the call from Avery. WOW!! It's even more funny (about the delivery) that the championship game isn't even one of your own kids. Thanks, Colt and Stef for such great support for our kidds! tfox
ultimately it would be cool if they won the game and then off to the hospital you go!!
Post a Comment