When Leslie was here a couple of weeks ago she took newborn pictures of Emma. For my family and friends that don't check her blog regularly click here to see the photos. I can't believe that was two weeks ago. She's changed already!
Thanks again Les for taking these pics. I absolutely LOVE them!!! You did a good job. Thank you a million times over!!!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Stef I looked at the pictures on Leslie's blog they are adorable!
You are welcome! I hope you like them. I need to play around with my camera and lens some more before I do this again (which my be never). Sorry about the little mishaps. Maybe we can try again when she is six months! :) The sad part is, that will be here before we know it. :(
I love them!!!! Les did a great job. We all knew Emma was beautiful and perfect, but these pictures really capture that perfection and beauty. You are so lucky to have them - and her. tfox
Beautiful pictures. Beautiful baby!
Post a Comment