Wednesday, August 6, 2008

the Good Samaritan


To make a long story short Colt rescued a teeny tiny baby kitty; we figure about three weeks old. It was being hunted by a bigger cat and Colt - luckily - got between them. We brough the can home, Corbin named her Yoshi, and we've been giving her milk to get her back to health. If anyone is interested in taking little Yoshi please let us know. We don't want to send her back out there and we definitely don't want to take her to the "pound". She's oh so sweet but we're willing to give her a different home if anyone wants her.


Colt bathed her the night we brought her home. She wasn't looking so good. It was heart breaking.

She now will drink milk from a bowl. I was having to give her milk from a medicine dropper. She looks so much better!!








The kids obviously love her.





1 comment:

The Meier family said...

How can you take that cute little kitten away from your kids! So mean! (Kidding, if I was having a baby today, I wouldn't want to take care of 2 babies either!)