Saturday, January 5, 2008

I'm so behind.

I realize I have so much catching up to do and I'm excited to do it, too!! (Colt is reminding me daily, too.) I've got a bunch of pictures I can't wait to share, just haven't been feeling up to doing it yet. However, I've got to say I love this time of year. Despite the nasty weather (it's not so much fun when the holidays are over) it's a great time in the football season. We're winding down and it's playoff time, I love football!! (Thanks Daddy, for teaching me correctly. *kiss,kiss*) GO COLTS!!!

It's great (and sometimes embarrassing) when I hear my five year old boy quoting football frazes and yelling at the tv. Personal foul, offsides, and so on... arms moving and waving in the appropriate manner. He has his favorite teams, COLTS being #1 and him getting chastised when he says differently. In his order - just now - it goes COLTS and then the PACKERS. That's a new one, it's usually the Eagles. I've had to convince him that we don't really like the Cowboys. He's learning. :)

My most recent petpeeve with football is watching the Steelers play. Their coach - and everytime we see them I make this comment - looks to be in his early thirties, he shouldn't be coaching he should be playing. This really bugs me.

I realize this post has a lot to do with, well, nothing. But hey, a post is a post. I will do my best to get pictures on here in the next couple days. Really, I will, maybe tomorrow.

Love to you all.

Oh ya, and Happy New Year!

GO COLTS!!!!

2 comments:

The Meier family said...

Steffy Jo - how could you hate the cowboys???? Do you not remember Cades LOVE for them?? He would be so disappointed in you to not teach Corbin to love them.

Love ya!

mommyoffour said...

Yeah! I love new posts, even if it is about football! It is fun to hear about my cute nephew, it cracks me up. I can just picture him doing that... too funny!