Thursday, January 10, 2008

Baby K #3

Corbin is so excited for another baby. For the past few weeks he's been insisting that there are two. A girl for Marley and a boy for him. After our last miscarriage and our conversation with Bob (Colts Dad... who has twin sisters...) the thought of twins has been heavy on my mind. However, I am pleased to inform you that on Monday - Jan 7th - I had my first ultrasound and there is indeed just one little bub.
Marley is excited too. She remembers Brittany being pregnant (I think) and lifts up my shirt to say hi to the baby. I remember Corbin doing the same with Marley. Cute!!




In this picture the baby is upside down. The round white dot is the head and the bigger one up top is the chest/belly. Off to the right there is a tiny white line... that is an arm.
My doctor called today (10th) and said that everything in the ultrasounds looked good and healthy. Baby's heart beat was 180... whatever that means. So far so good, yea!
Due date is August 14th. (Leslies b-day!)

5 comments:

The Meier family said...

Stef!!!! I am SOOOOOO excited for you! I cannot believe I had to find out on your blog page, but I guess that it is better than finding out when the baby comes! Congratulations! You guys have cute kids - I cannot wait to see the next!!!
Love ya! Candice

Grove Family said...

I'm so happy for you! I'm glad that cthe twins thing has been clarified for you too, that is stressful. I'm guessing this mean I'll be bringing baby stuff to your house as Brooklyn outgrows them. :) love you!

mommyoffour said...

I love how you had to "describe" the picture, because right when I looked at it, I could see the baby and new how "it" was positioned. Obviously I have seen a few of these!! Too funny! We are so happy for you guys!

By the way, sorry for the Colt's loss today... I am sure you guys are bummed.

Howard Family said...

I cried when I saw this! I am so happy for you and Colt. We Love You

Anonymous said...

Yeah! We are so excited for you guys! It will be so fun to introduce a new baby to the big kids.