Tuesday, January 8, 2008

S*N*O*W

We finally got our first real snow fall on Dec 30. (Would you believe it was all pretty much gone just two weeks later? Just in time for some more storms.) It didn't take long for Colt to get the kids outside. This year is Marleys first real "snow play" year, I think she enjoyed herself.





I love this picture, so simple.





I see no snowball but I know that's what she's making.


Snow FUN!!




2 comments:

mommyoffour said...

Mar looks too grown up in these pis! It looks like they had a blast!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. You are brave to let them go out and play. Let me see, I had Jaxon, Tyler, and Taylor all wanting to go out and play, but I said "no." They didn't have all their snow clothes with them. But that looks so fun, for Marley and Corbin.