These pictures are probably my favorites or pretty close to date.
First of all, I love (in the top one) how Bubba gets close to his sis and how she tries to get her hands in her pocket to be like Bub. And look at their faces... SO HAPPY!!
In these pics (and anytime Corbin wears black with levi) he reminds me of YOU. Look how his hands are in his pockets and his boots. He looks like you, dresses like you, and even holds himself like you. He IS a mini YOU.
We all miss you TONS!!
2 comments:
Oh my, love love love the boots! He is such a mini Lauren, I totally agree with that one! What a stud and what a good big bro!
I totally agree about this picture of Corbin. What a handsome boy, and a cute big brother. Love these pictures. Love, Grandma Pam
Post a Comment