~ When Corbin and Colt were wrapping one of my presents Corbin asked Colt "Is that a ring for mom?" Colt answered with a simple no (it was my ipod). Corbin replied "Oh, you know, every kiss begins with K."
~ Corbin saw a car on TV and informed me that it was "a car you can't ignore".
In case you couldn't tell our little Corbin memorizes commercials. There was one more that he did but I can't remember it right now. If I ever do I'll get it on here. He makes us laugh constantly.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the little things that kids say it makes life a little more interesting to see it through their eyes.
That is hilarious! I laughed out loud when the read the first conversation... too funny!
I need an update, I need an update, I am going through HUGE withdrawls!!!!!!! Are you alive, are you ok? Are you buried in snow? Where are you?! Are you scrappin'????? EMAIL me or SOMETHING!!!! oh wait, your emails don't come to me! Oh my, I guess I better use the phone or something!!! Much much much love from your favorite sister (come on, ya know I am!)!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment