Thats right, American Gladiators is back, baby!!
Yes I am a spaz, but I love that show! I grew up watching it with my Daddy on Saturday mornings. Just one of those things. Colt and I have been looking forward to it since first seeing the commercials for it a couple of months ago. What a fun night. It was still cheesy like the last one but it's still great watching them go at it. Fun, fun.
If you haven't watched it yet it's on tonight (Monday - normal nights) at 8:00 - I think - channel 5/NBC.
Well Marley is getting mad because she wants to look at baby Brooklyn again so I'd better go.
Love you all.......
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, I watched parts of it! I was laughing when that one girl was breathing so hard that she was about to pass out. Yeesh, apparently I would die if I tried something like that!
Glad you enjoyed it. Love you!
It's so funny that Marley knows who Brooklyn is, It makes me happy!!
Post a Comment