Tuesday, February 5, 2008

12 week apt. and updates...

Les, I am coming up with things to say just so you can read and feel normal again. I'd hate to put you into a dither!! ;)


We had a doc apt last Friday and things seem to be going well. I haven't gained any weight (yea!! I've got plenty of time to do that... and after reading my favorite food list I can see why... I'm actually going healthy!! =) but haven't lost any either.

My doc was able to find baby peanuts heart beat. It was a strong 160 - that's great! Corbin wanted to stay at Grandma Pams house and Marley wanted to go. She was actually excited to hear the baby, it showed in her face when she heard it. After a second she lifted up her shirt and exposed her belly saying "Do me?" She still thinks there is one in her tummy, too.

On Friday I buzzed Corbins hair with Marley sitting close by watching intently as I was taking away his thick hair. I asked Marley if she wanted me to cut her hair. She quickly put her hands on top of her head and said "No gone". I laughed and said ok, I wouldn't.

Later I told her we were taking her to get her hair cut and again she put her hands on her head and said - this time looking more worried - "No gone". I felt bad and had to keep reassuring her they would cut "just a little bit". So when we got to the hair shop I was putting her in the chair while she kept saying "No gone, just a little bit." I had scarred her! Luckily she was happy with the out come and got two bracelets and a sucker for being so brave.

Well there you have it Leslie... maybe next time I will post pictures of our snowed in life. =) I hope you enjoyed this and are feeling better. =)

Love you tons!!


3 comments:

mommyoffour said...

Ohhhh... so sweet of you! You will thank me someday!

I love these updates, sweet little Marley and handsome little Corbin. Thanks for sharing, it only makes me more lonesome!

Love you!

Grove Family said...

I am so excited for baby #3!!!! "it" will be really close in age to Brooklyn, we can have all sorts of play dates! Good to hear that you are starting to feel better too, that part stinks!

Howard Family said...

I can see poor little Marley's face. I'm happy to hear that you are feeling better.