Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My favorite things to eat and drink and why...

Which is YOUR favorite??

1) Marie Calendars Caesar croutons. (Not even dipped in ranch!!)
This is because if I need something to eat because my stomach says "feed me" and I'm not even hungry (those who have been pregnant understand this feeling) I need something to eat and quick! This works nicely.

2) Red grapes.
I've been craving your yummy summer fruits (watermelon, strawberries, cantelope, etc - I told you I have cabin fever!) and grapes are hitting the spot. I like green ok but red are better!

3) Apples and cheese.
This reminds me of a snack I used to have at Aunt Verna's when I was a kid. Guess what? It's still yummy!!

4) Hard boiled eggs.
This is thanks to daddy. A couple of weeks ago we stopped by mom and dads house after church to check on mom (she was like deathly sick!) and I was getting the growly stomach. Dad offered me a hard boiled egg and it hit the spot! I took one more after that and have been loving them since!

5) Carrotts.
This is a weird one because carrotts aren't my favorite veggie. But I'm loving them with ranch veggie dip. :P I'm actually eating a lot of veggies, mostly cauliflower and carrotts, though.

6) Fountain drinks for McD's.
Coke is usually one that I like but most recently it's been Barqs rootbeer! I loved it so much that I bought a 12 pack - not the same, just so you know.

7) Peanut butter and strawberry jam toast with a big glass of COLD milk.
This is one of my most faves but I have to be careful. Too much milk and I get sick. (Shocker.)

8) A nice GREEN salad with veggies, croutons, a hard boiled egg (when I have one) and chicken nuggets from wendys (when I have them).
What I love about this one is that Marley loves this too!! She is our little eater. You wouldn't know it by looking at her but she'll eat anything that mom and dad do. This is great since her big bro is a bit more picky. I'm sure he'll grow out of it. But it's fun watching Marley eat, she can sometimes be a little piggy!!

9) Cereal.
Of course. It's an easy quick meal when I all of a sudden need one. The problem with this is that I eat it enough during the day that I don't want it for breakfast. (I guess this was just a few weeks ago.) So then I'd have to get up early and get an egg mcmuffin from mc'ds. That got old quick, I think Colt is happy about that. =)

10) El Parrell
I had to come up with a number ten to make things even. This is a mexican eatery =) at the edge of town, it's yummy!!! I like it better then the Tremonton Taco Time... if you can believe that one!!

3 comments:

mommyoffour said...

See?!?! There is always something to blog about! This was a fun one to read!! When baby #3 is 25 and asks what kind of things you liked when you were pregnant, you can pull this up! Woohooooo!!!

Grove Family said...

Isn't it amazing what your body wants while your pregnant? I think it changes your taste buds too.

Howard Family said...

Stefanie you've always been able to give a reason why a food tasted a certain way. YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!!