Today Colt was reading my blog and chose to make fun of me. He said "Your blog is boring, you need some pictures. I didn't even want to read everything." Fine. You want pictures? You got 'em! We took random pictures to share just so Colt (and probably everyone else) wouldn't think my blog was boring. Enjoy.
Ok, this isn't the best picture of me, but here you go... there's the tummy. (I was supposed to ref tonight but the games were cancelled due to the weather.) I'm 13 weeks now and barely showing. You should see me after I eat a good thick meal, I can get real big at times!
ps Pregnant women should NOT wear stripes!!
Corbin has a loose tooth!! I can't believe my baby =) is old enough to be loosing teeth! His two middle ones (on the bottom) are loose, one more then the other. The one to his left - on the bottom - is coming out third, I can tell. Like Leslie said... "Just in time for Kindergarten pictures!" Yea!
It snowed all day today, another couple of inches at least. Our house - for those who can't tell - is the third on the right. You can't even see the bottom half of our house! Look at the roads, they're a mess. The tractor hasn't been by yet. Yes, it's usually a tractor. =) Look at the pretty blue sky, it finally decided to show itself. It's been snowing here every other day for the past week and a half. Yea... nothing again until next Wed!! This weekend we're supposed to be in the low 40's with clear skies. I'm so HAPPY!!!
6 comments:
STEF I love the pictures.. The kids are so cute and you can wear stripes they are going the right way and any way pregnant women can do what they want and if any one says anything all you have to do is CRY and they will feel bad. You look cute! Keep the pictures coming.
You look so cute and Happy! I am so flippin excited for baby #3. Are you guys going to find out what it is? I love all the pictures you have posted!
That yee-haw picture is the BEST!! The ref pic is a close second though if that makes you feel better! Such a cute little belly, can't wait to find out what is in there!!!!!
Love the house pic. I can't believe Corbin has loose teeth! He really is growing up. Now I really know you are a ref. Thanks for the proof. you look dang cute, by the way. Don't you get hot with the long sleeved shirt on underneath?
Cienna lost both her bottom teeth and they are coming up already! I cannot believe that it happens so early!
no pressure or anything, but I REALLY want to see pictures of toothless Corbin - and so does Rylee! :)
Love,
Les
Post a Comment