skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our little PiRaTeS... ArGh!
Colt took these pictures a few weeks ago, I must have been at basketball because I didn't know they were on my camera. Aren't they cute? 

I love the flip flops and shorts, can you tell we're ready for warm weather? Corbin HARDLY wears pants; only when I make him for school, church, and when we're going out. I think the boots are the best!
3 comments:
If you didn't know the pictures were on the camera what do they do when they don't document what they are up to? I love the flip flops
Zach very rarely wears pants as well. He will wear shorts in the knee high snow, good thing I'm here to tell him NO!!!! We are also ready for the warm weather.
The first thing I noticed was the flip flops and boots!! So cute!! Corbin makes quite the pirate, Marely is just always cute!
Post a Comment