Friday, February 29, 2008

Finally!!... Baby Brooklyn!!!

YEA!! Little Brooklyn (my great niece) came to our house this past Saturday and for the first time I got to babysit her. (Thanks Brit and Zach for asking me!!!) It was so fun having a baby in our home. It was especially fun to watch my kids play with her and want to do things for her. What a fun time we had. Thanks, again, Brit!! I hope you enjoy these pics... a week later. ;)




I love this picture! It's hard to see but look at the drool running down her cheek!
What a sweetie!!


Great Aunt Stef!! (still sounds weird)

Corbin took this pic for me, didn't he do good?


I love this pic, too. Look at those blue eyes!!

I love the piggie tails too!!


the first of many pics of my kids holding her. I was trying to get Brooklyn to smile (it happened but I happened to miss the moments) while my Corbin was watching cartoons and Marley was watching me like I was crazy. Yes, well, sometimes I am!! =)


Just a funny pic, I barely missed her sweet smile!

Marley was SO happy to have Brooklyn here. She still talks about "Brook-yn" -

doesn't say the "L"!!


Corbin was AWESOME with her. Makes me excited for when our baby comes. He'll be the BEST big bro!

We couldn't stop kiss her, she is a sweetie! We obviously miss her.






Thanks again, Brit, we all loved her tons. Please come over more!!
WE LOVE YOU LITTLE BROOKLYN!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are so cute. Mama Brittany and Grandma DeAnna are going to love these. Good job, Stefanie. Baby Brooklyn has such beautiful blue eyes. And I love the pictures of all three of the little ones. Yes, Corbin and Marley will love having a new baby. Way to go, Stef.
\
Love you, Mom

Howard Family said...

Stef isn't it funny how many pictures you take when she is around? They are all so cute and it looks like your little ones had so much fun and you too. Oh is she ever spoiled. I am happy that you were able to have her over.

Grove Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! So many cute pictures. I am glad that she was happy in them all. I love the one that she is on her belly, her eyes look very blue like grandma De's. Thanks again for watching her I need to let you more often before your baby gets here.

mommyoffour said...

It looks like you guys had a great time with Brooklyn! Your kids are going to do so well with the new baby, how exciting! Good pics of all of them, all three of them are cutie pies!