Every year Angie, my sister in law, plans a Halloween party for the grandkids in our family. Every year we always have apple bobbing and the donut game (pics to follow). This year was so much fun, thanks Angie for all of your hard work!!
Nathan, Jamie, Grandpa (wearing Marley's kitty ears since she wouldn't), and Erin
Look how full that room is, look at all of those kids!!
Jon and Colt got in on the donut action, Jon won!!
Corbin cheering Jade and Tyler on, he was going crazy!
4 comments:
It's fun to see all of the cousins together
Love these pictures. Thanks for sharing them, Stefanie. And yes, it was great for Angie and Jon to host another SUCCESSFUL Halloween party. Just think, next year we'll have four more little girls when Leslie can come. Yea.....
Love, Mom
So sad we missed this party, but it looks like everyone had a good time.
I think all of the kids look great and it sounds like everyone had fun!!!
Mom, do you really think that I want to throw my four small children into that mix of kids?! Are you insane! ha ha ha! J/K! I must say though, as I look at these pics, I am glad I chose not to go. I have seen the damage two one year olds can do and know that I would have gone crazy trying to keep them away from the water, donuts, and stairs!! I do love you all though very much!!! :) :)
Post a Comment