Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tremonton Halloween

For Halloween, this year, we went Trick or Treating around downtown Tremonton. At Midland Square - in the center of Tree-Town - the city held games for the kids, getting treats and prizes. The Taco Time owner was even giving out hot chocolate and churros - thanks Steve!! (Yes, I know him. =)
After walking around town (which took only an hour) we headed out to Elwood (where my two brothers live) and went to their city Trunk or Treat. Then after that (I know, I know, we've never done so much candy beggin before!) all of us siblings met at my mom's house and went around her neighborhood. Needless to say the kids went to bed early, Corbin -especially - was pooped!
Thanks to my siblings, what a fun night we had!!


In the strollers - HAYLEE (hershey kiss) & MARLEY (a kitty, with ears!!)
AVERY (a stroler pusher), TAYLOR (Indian), CORBIN (pirate), JAXON (ninja), ERIN (devil), TYLER (ninja)


Avery and Marley, best buds



Jaxon, Corbin & Tyler


3 comments:

Howard Family said...

We live in a great town!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures, Stefanie. It looks like the kids had fun. And Elwood is a great town, and I'm glad you could go there. Love, Mom

mommyoffour said...

It looks like you all had a good halloween!! The kids all look so cute, especially Ave! :)