You've heard my stories of how Marley can be a little stink, right? Well here is proof.
I had suffered a hangover from 2 Benadryls that I had taken way too late the night before so when Marley walked into the bathroom (I was in the shower) and said she wanted to brush her teeth I ignored her. I figured "no problem". Mistake number one.
She shut the door behind her and I proceeded to take my "too long" of a shower, mistake number two. When I finally emerged from the bathroom I found Marley in the living room with all of her babies. She not only brushed her teeth but all of theirs as well. Toothpaste was also found on the coffee table and one of the end tables. Luckily she managed to keep it away from the carpet.
That made me happy, in the past the carpet is usually the one that takes the hit from our little princess. If you can't remember or didn't know this would include lotion, body wash, shampoo, nail polish and my hair goop. Not to mention the things she's been in that HASN'T gotten on the carpet - like caladryl lotion, for example. At least she was sitting in the bathroom sink for that one. (This one was on Daddy's watch. =) You might say to yourself as I have at times "somebody should really be watching that girl". And you're right, but she is so darn sneaky and quiet!!
It's gotten better, though. =) Mommy is learning.
I figured she couldn't figure out what she did wrong.
At least she was practicing good hygiene.
I love this picture, Corbin in the background completely dazed watching morning cartoons.
He's just like me, takes him a little while to wake up.
"Brushing my teeth, Mom!!"
2 comments:
I love this post! It makes me wonder what kind of things I have to look forward to with our little girl. Marley is so funny and full of life, love it!
wow, you weren't kidding when you said she brushed her baby's teeth! She is so funny! I am glad you have such a spunky little girl to keep you on your toes! :)
Post a Comment