Monday, November 26, 2007

Movie Reviews - in a nut shell

I've never done this but we've seen so many good movies recently I'd like to share our opinions of them.

A week or so ago Colt and I went and saw * Beowulf *. Great movie! We definitely enjoyed it - I just wish we could've seen it in 3D. I would definitely go back to the theater to see it in 3D. It was weird watching an adult cartoon but it was also weird because at some moments the characters looked actually real. It was pretty cool.

Over the weekend we rented a some movies and we enjoyed all three of them. First one * Oceans Thirteen *. I'm a huge "Ocean" fan so of course I recommend it. It wasn't as good as the first two - or maybe it was - but it was your typical Ocean entertainment. Good rental!!

#2 * Live Free or Die Hard * GREAT MOVIE!! This was my first experience with the Die Hard movies and it was a hit!! This one definitely belongs in your movie case. I love Bruce Willis and he was just amazing - as always!!

#3 * Next * I've never even heard of this movie but it was so entertaining. I definitely recommend this one as well. It stars Nicholas Cage - whom I haven't seen in a movie for what seems like a long time. This was fun, too, fast pace and curiousity kept it interesting and entertaining.

So next time you go to Red Box or wherever it is you go try these ones out.

I hope you all had a fun, save Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

Howard Family said...

I want to see Beowulf it looks good!
Die Hard was awesome special effects made it fun to watch.
Next was different! Thanks for the Movie review.
WHAT about a BOOK review? How is it going?

mommyoffour said...

Jared just rented Next for his trip! Dang, I should tell him to wait and watch it with me!!

Thanks for the movie review! Good thinkin' to put it on your blog - I love to hear about good movies!

I have a few sick little girls, but hopefully I will get to chat with you sometime soon! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Stef, I've heard of sea wolves, werewolf, a gre wolf, but I have never hear of a Beowulf.

Love, Dad

The Meier family said...

Stef, Love the review! Great idea! when I get the time to watch that many movies, I just might have to use your idea and do the same! Love ya!