Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Saturday Nights...

Les, this post is for you mostly...
Do you remember as kids when mom would sit us down in front of the TV to watch Golden Girls while she put our hair in curlers for church the next day? Well, I tried that on Marley, the braids minus the curlers and Golden Girls.
Look how cute she is!! Would it surprise you if I said it didn't work? Her hair was about 94% straight the next morning. It was fun to do, though.




4 comments:

Howard Family said...

Stef I love it! Do you want a hint for the next time? After you do each braid spray it with hairspray(the pump kind) make sure the braids are pretty darn snug. The hairspray has to get it wet but not to much. When you take it out the next day for church just undo the braid dont touch it until your ready to walk out the door and then slightly run your fingers thru it. If this doesn't work I have more ideas. Love ya tons De

Grove Family said...

Wow, I'm impressed you got her to sit there that long. GO STEFIE!

mommyoffour said...

OH how cute! Love it! Yes, it brings back many many memories. I have to say though, I remember the love boat more than golden girls (although I remember them too), she must have always done us in the same order... you during golden girls and me during love boat. So funny!!!! I remember the calm feeling of bathtime and having my hair done. Oh, it makes me tired and want to go back in time for a minute. Thanks for the fun reminder!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Way to go, Stef. And to think you only have one little head of hair to do. But, they were some of my favorite times. And I remember your hair a lot more than the shows we watched. I love you, daughter dear. Mom