For the past few weeks Colt has been playing on a flag football team that him and Jon (my bro) has put together. By the last game - pics below - there were only three original players. Zach (my nephew) is one of them but couldn't make the last game. They didn't win but had a blast, it also didn't help that the other team had seven players and they only had five. They did great considering. Good job guys!!
(It's weird, I went to school with two of these guys and now my hubby is playing football with them, strange!!)
5 comments:
Oh the fun they had, but we were more entertained than they know!
I'm glad they could be on this team. At least they had good weather go this game. Thanks for the pics, Stef. Love, Mom
Oops, I meant "for this game." Mom
This has been such a fun thing for Zach (and even me). Even though they weren't the most successful I'm glad they were able to have fun. Thanks for involving us on this one!
Good times!! Looks like everyone had fun - that is the important part, right?
Post a Comment