Good-ness, do I deserve the mother of the month award or what? Yes, she did it again.
Here's the story as I could only imagine...
She went in the bathroom and removed her diaper to go potty (yea!) but in the process being side tracked by my tube of mascara on the counter. My Bad!! I remember leaving it where she could reach it, this time she didn't have to monkey her way to the counter to get into anything, all my fault!!
Her pretty pink shirt is a total loss and though the black on her little body doesn't seem so bad the majority of it was "hidden".
She did go potty, though, there's the good news!
3 comments:
Maybe give her a tube of her "own" and she'll go potty every time!!!
Ha ha ha! I laugh because this time it is your fault, not Marley's! Sweet little Marley would never do that on her own, right?!?! She is still so stinkin' cute even when she is black! Love her!
Now this is a prize winner. What a doll she is - thanks for sharing this fun little time with us. Don't forget to put the makeup away, cause she obviously loves it. Love you, Grandma Pam
Post a Comment