Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Birthday, Aunt Verna!!

Friday, November 2nd we celebrated my Aunt Verna's 70th birthday party.
We are so grateful to have her still in our lives.
It was good to see all of our extended family, many whom I haven't seen in years and some who Colt hasn't even met. It was a fun night, we hope to see you all sooner rather then later.
Love you all...




Daddy, Momma, Uncle Benny, Aunt Donna, & Aunt Verna


My Cousins:

Keith & Tammy, Jon & Angie, Colt & Stef, Guy & Robin, Rick & Margie, Lynette (where did your hubby run off to??), Ben & Shari


Aunt Verna "Blow out the candles!" aka Guys' fingers


Tammy explaining to Aunt Verna the fake flowers that were on her cake.


Some things never change, Aunt Verna will always be fun to tease. Look at her smile as she shows us her "corsage" from her cake.


the Family

We all spoke about memories of our Aunt Verna and to sum it all up she is the sweetest lady we've all met. The most genuine woman we've all met. We love you!!



Happy Birthday Aunt Verna!!


2 comments:

Howard Family said...

Stefanie, thank you for posting pictures of Aunt Verna's Party. I do miss seeing the family!

mommyoffour said...

How fun to see everyone! It looks like Aunt Verna had a great time, she deserved a big hoooraahhh! I love her so much and miss her! I wish we could have been there!