Monday, November 26, 2007

The things you learn....

"Jesus was born in Buffaloham..." says Corbin, "Because there was no Buffalo and no ham."

This tells us two things. First, he learns things at church, maybe not the perfect way of saying things but he has his reasons. Second, he loves football and it's always on his mind. Just days before church he'd been practicing writing different teams down - most recent Buffalo Bills. Go figure. He's so cute, it hard to take!!

I love you Corbin, you make me laugh, smile and extremely happy!!!

4 comments:

Grove Family said...

So cute and so innocent! I laughed so hard, he is so cute!

p.s. I still have your dishes and camera... when are you usually home?

Howard Family said...

Remember to write this down for him I wish that I would have for my older girls! He is a Cutie!

mommyoffour said...

He is so stinkin' funny!! I miss the little guy (I guess he isn't so little anymore, is he?)...

Oh man... I just looked at the time. 7:30. You are out enjoying the Forgotten Carols. Lucky you. I wish I were with you guys.... sniff sniff... maybe someday, right?

The Meier family said...

That is the cutest thing! I am glad that you shared with us! Love when they say such innocent things!
Candice