Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Names Cont'd

You guys have done such an amazing job with coming up with names that YES, there may have to be a surprise. I suppose "You were named by Aunt Leslie" (for example) wouldn't be good enough, right? ;o) We'll have to come up with some grand prize.

Thanks you all!! I'm enjoying the ideas so far, this is fun. Keep sending them!! :o)

7 comments:

Howard Family said...

Stef stick with a family name it may make the name choice easier

Stefanie said...

DeAnna,

You would think, wouldn't you? But I already had to VITO Hezekiah - a family name on Colts side. He VITOed Pearl, my grandmas name. Give me some credit, I only wanted to use it as a middle name! :o)

Anonymous said...

Are you really offering a prize??? Wow, this is fun! I am laughing though because first of all - you are willing to send a prize after having the little one and secondly, this means you really are considering the options that are thrown out. Cool!

I will keep thinking!

What about Elsie? I heard this name last night and think it is cute. Elsie Jane (since you might use Jane as a middle name, right?). Cute!

LES

Howard Family said...

Stef, I have a name that I was considering for my kids that no one knows about it's a special name dear to my heart for a girl Embree there several different ways to spell.

Grove Family said...

No offense to Les but I say no to elsie. Rach will be naming her baby Esi (like bessie without the b) and i think those two are too close. I do like the name though. Oh and way to go with the VITO on Hezekiah, how do you pronounce that? golly.

The Meier family said...

How about Eliza Jane, or Sawyer Jane. I am not a Lost fan, but I really like the name Sawyer for a girl. I had a dream about you and your baby, and it was a girl! I was just visiting you with her, so we will see if that is true! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I like the name Jaylee Kay or Carli.