Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Colt

Of course I am slow at posting, would you expect anything more? Nah.
Colt's 26th birthday was on the 10th, what a fun day! Of course we celebrated his birthday and mothers day - with our own little fam - by going to a new nursery (Calls Nursery) here in town. My mom kept the kids for us while I took Colt to the Tremonton City Fire Department steak fry (yummy!) for his birthday dinner. (We've had this planned since about March, when we saw it on the city calendar.)

Happy Birthday, babe! I'm glad you had a good weekend!!

I love this pic - CJ in the background planting a "tree" aka a stick.


3 comments:

Grove Family said...

We're terrible, we never remember birthdays so... HAPPY late BIRTHDAY Colt!!! one year older and wiser too!!!

Howard Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLT!

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see you guys this day... I really enjoyed just hangin' out. It was nice and low key.

I love these pics of you in the yard... where is a pic of the b-day boy though? He is the only one not pictured :)

Love,
LES