Marley is loving that we have a baby in moms tummy. Every day she hugs, kisses, and talks to the baby. Normaly my belly needs to be uncovered for this to happen but for picture time I convinced her to let my tummy stay covered.
One thing Marley really likes to do - that I absolutely DO NOT LIKE - is to stick her finger in my belly button. With surgical scars, and the fact that the baby is pushing my belly out so sensitive parts are be touched that shouldn't be, makes me go crazy. It's such an uncomfortable feeling but something Marley likes to do. I sometimes wonder if its because I react in a "crazy" way. She also thinks it's the babys mouth. Funny girl.
Corbin was having a grumpy moment so he wouldn't get his picture taken, but he too loves the baby. Baby Peanut has kicked him a couple of times and he thinks it's really cool. A funny thing he asked me the other day was "Is the baby wearing clothes?" It make me laugh but made sense. When I replied with "No, the baby is naked," he laughed so hard. He thought that was the funniest thing. I love his 5 year old questions, they make perfect sense.
2 comments:
Button button who has the button? MARLEY DOES!!! that's cute that she likes to play with your belly. I love Corbin's clothing question, at that age it is probably hilarious to think about a naked baby. Love them both!!
How wonderful it is to have children!
Post a Comment