Monday, May 19, 2008

back together again

We're almost finished with the mess!! The painters will be here today (Monday) to finish up the walls downstairs. We're so happy to be put back together again, kinda like humpty dumpty. Corbin is still sleeping in Marleys room, though he doesn't need to anymore he likes sharing a room.

Below: Kitchen pictures, three different steps...

Taken the morning of the flood, you can see a layer of water across the floor.


This is how we lived for a week and a half after they tore up our kitchen floor.


And the finished product. We're so happy to have our house back together... mostly. I'm still waiting for them to come PROPERLY hook up the dishwasher so this won't happen again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your pretty new floor. I really like the color. I think we will be doing this to our up-stairs soon, so I will be living in the basement for a week! Ugh. Maybe I can get lots of scrappin' done - I just thought of that... now I am slightly excited!!!! :)

Love you, glad you guys are put back together!

LES

Grove Family said...

In that first picture I thought wow her floor is shiny, then I read that it was covered in water. :) I do like the new floor though. Does this mean that corbin's room is back together as well?

Tracy said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you. Is everybody enjoying the "new" house?