Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sisters Weekend #2

Last August was our first sisters weekend and at the end of April (just one week ago) was our second trip. What a fun time! I came home totally exhausted, I figure that means it was an excellent weekend. We spent time shopping this year (we missed out last year due to the OVER crowded parking lot) and ate, laughed, played games, and hardly slept. =) Good times. Oh ya, we also saw Aly McKay... former Fox 13 and channel 2 morning chick. Check out my sisters blog for that pic. http://www.lmackey.blogspot.com/
(Les, I just checked, where's THAT post?)
I am totally blessed and lucky to have great sisters. And also, I have to mention, a great husband that supports and encourages our bonding time. Thanks, babe for giving me the weekend to play. Not all husbands are that way...

MY SISTERS
(minus Angie, second sis-in-law, we missed you!)

DeAnna (sis-in-law), Tracy (sis #1 - as in the eldest, not just because she totally rocks!)
& Leslie (sis #3)


Me (the baby sis) and Jennifer (sis #2)

Just to save time, THEY ALL ROCK!!!

Alright, I can't believe these are the only pictures I took. Bummer.


2 comments:

Howard Family said...

I had alot of fun and the pizza was good!

mommyoffour said...

We did have a good time, didn't we? I am ready to do it again!