Saturday, May 3, 2008

no more baby, hello big guy!!

This picture made me realize how big and grown up Corbin is now. It kind of makes me sad, I miss those days when he was a little chubby toddler and he loved me more then he could say. (As a parent you know that kind of love.)
Now look at him, he's big and so independent, and still loves me more then he could say. Today he was out playing catch and "monkey in the middle" with Colt and a neighbor kid that is two years older then him. Colt and I were laughing so hard watching them. Nathan (the friend) would catch the football and Corbin (ignoring "monkey in the middle" rules) would lay him out - totally tackling him to the ground. Don't worry, Nathan would do the same with Corbin, it was so fun watching as I'm noticing Corbin growing and changing. What good times!!



2 comments:

Grove Family said...

that picture is so HANDSOME!!! Corbin is such a good kid. It is sad to watch him get so big.

Howard Family said...

He is going to have a lot of girls chasing him