Alright, family and friends, we've had plenty of questions about baby names and I've had the same response. "Don't know?"
This post is inviting you all to throw in baby name ideas. We've had some good ideas from our home teacher (I actually don't know how good those ones were considering all of the names came from the cast of LOST and the Office, but they got us thinking!! =) and one from my brother-in-law. Unless this baby comes out fat, black and male I don't picture him being a Stanley, sorry!! =) (You OFFICE fans know who I'm talking about....)
Anyway, please pitch your ideas here. If you don't have a log in just click on "anonymous", be sure to sign your name in the comment so we know who you are.
Thanks for the ideas!!
LOVE YOU ALL
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
well if we could know what the little baby was this would be easier :)
Rachel,
This just means options and ideas are unlimited!!
Stef
I still like Colbie for a girl, Cayman for a boy.
I was thinking the same thing as Rach but you have point as well. What about Connor for a boy?? I really am not a name thinker, I'll get back to you with better names later :)
I love the name Cambree for a girl and Caden for a boy. How clever of me to come up with C names??? hahaha I also like the name Cameron for either boy or girl but if it is a girl, I would spell it differently - maybe Camryn. I also like the name Ella for a girl and Drew for a boy. I am sure I will have more tomorrow! Shouldn't have asked me for help!
That is kind of funny... I was going to say Kayden for a boy too (not sure how I would spell it). I came up with a huge list as I was falling asleep last night and now I can't remember them... Let me think about this...
Oh ya...
I like Molly (this one has grown on me - I didn't like it so much a first) and Isabelle (again, this one has grown on me)
I also like Kaeson and Logan for a boy.
Plus, they all go well with your last name. That is a MUST!
Good luck!
LES
By the way, does the winner get a prize?
Since you won't know who the winner is until the newborn is here, I won't make you send me one. :)
Loves!
Boy names - Ethan, Jordan, George (it is such a grownup name, but the little boy that I know is sooooo cute!)
Girl names - Bailee, Nicole, Cate, Chloe, Jane
Heres ones from yesterday that I thought of.
I like Jane, I may use that for a middle name - if it's a girl of course.
Would you believe Colt likes the name George? I had to flat out VITO that, many times. Sorry! No baby George here. :o)
It's funny that Colt likes George. My sister Karen didn't find out what her first one was and they called the baby little george. Good luck! one more thing make sure that their initials don't spell something that they would get teased about.
I know a little boy named George and his middle name is WASHINGTON!!! Yup, it is true. He is the cutest kid ever though!
Look at all these comments... you offer a contest and everyone decides to join in! AWESOME!
Love,
LES
Phoebe if its a girl
If its a boy...Phoebo
YEA! A FRIENDS reference, thanks Lindsay!
If its a girl then name her sabree and if its a boy name him porter
Post a Comment