Monday, October 13, 2008

Emmas special day

What a wonderful day we had. I am so greatful for my husband and the beautiful blessing he gave Emma. We're so blessed to have the priesthood in our lives.
Here are some pictures that Kevin took of our family on Emma's special day. Thank you, Kevin!!

Lindsay, do you recognize this dress? This was Marleys dress, too. I love it so much that I wanted Emma to use it, too. I'm so glad, it's such a beautiful dress! Please let Mary know that we used it again and that I was thinking of her, and you, too. It's still a beautiful dress. Thanks again!!







8 comments:

Lindsay Jones said...

I love those pictures Stef! You have such a gorgeous family. The dress looks beautiful and I will tell Mary. She will be thrilled. Congrats on another special day.

Jennifer Wanlass said...

Such sweet pics of your family! I wish the weather would have been nicer so that we could have been there. Love you guys!!

Howard Family said...

Stef I love the dress! Your little Emma is a beautiful little girl. It was nice to spend some time with all of you.

Tracy said...

The pictures turned out so great! It was a very nice day, and fun be there and play. I'm a little sad I only got one bite of your potatoe soup, though. Thanks for everything!

Scott and Mary said...

You guys are a beautiful family! Maryann

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for you it looks like you had a beautiful day. I will try to get over to see you before to long.
Love Tammy

Rebecca said...

What a beautiful dress!
What a beautiful family!!

Congratulations to each of you on a wonderful day.

Tina said...

What cute kids!