Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gardner Village

This last Thursday I headed to SL (first time in a long time, not lovin the traffic so much, small town girl - that's me!!) with my kids and mom. We met two of my sisters at Gardner Village. Can I just say WOW. My mom was stunned, had no idea what to expect. There were a ton of people there, too many to squeeze in a small outdoor space, it was insane!
It was fun seeing my sisters and the kids had fun playing with their cousins. We weren't there long but we were able to walk around for a few minutes so the kids could see the different witches that decorated the Village. You'll notice that Marley isn't in any of the pictures. She was a little overwhelmed, herslef.


*Corbin, Morgan, Rylee*
*Twins Lexi & Livy*

*Emma*

*Rylee & Corbin with the baseball playing witches*


*Rylee & Corbin*
*This witch had a mouse chasing a rat under her dress. She actually moved, pulling up her dress to show them running underneath. I'm surprised I actually caught her with her dress up. =)*

*Morgan, Emily, Corbin, Rylee waiting for their turn with the witch.*

*Emily, Corbin, Morgan, Rylee*
*Morgan & Emily... Rylee and Corbin ran back to the rest of the group, didn't want to wait in line for this one....*




1 comment:

Howard Family said...

This would have been fun to go to. Glad you all had fun.