We had Corbins first parent/teacher conference this past Friday. I love his teacher, she's so sweet. (And not just because she said all good things about my boy.) Corbins report was GREAT! She said he is very advanced for just starting kindergarten, she called him "an ideal student". He's nice to all of the kids, follows directions, and finishes his homework.
The district came in and did a couple of different tests (reading/letters) and he scored very high on both of them. They expect kids his age to be at an 8 - for both tests - and he was at a 20 on one and 38 on the other. He's amazing!! He is so smart but more importantly he loves to learn. This makes his momma very happy!!
Because our meeting went so well Colt promised him some ice cream. I'm so proud of him, I love him tons!!
2 comments:
CONGRATS !! Corbin it looks the ice cream was yummy.
He sure is handsome! Here's to a whole lot more of those kinds of parent/teacher conferences! Way to go Corbin!
Post a Comment