Tuesday, October 7, 2008

hair pretties

This is the interchangeable headband I made for Emma. There are some more "attatchments" that I need to make, but this is it so far!

These ones are Marleys. I've got a couple more to do, I was obviously done for the day. The two flowers are for her Halloween costume. She's going to be an elephant, I wanted to add the flowers to make it seem a little more girly. I'm going to make Emma the blue and white one, too. They have matching shirts, oh so cute. =)

So here you go, you wanted to see them...

8 comments:

The Doutre Family said...

I've been trying to figure out how to do the curly hair clips. How did you do it? I just barely started making hair bows for my girls. So fun!

Jennifer Wanlass said...

Wow, you are creative!! I'm very impressed. Who taught you how to make all those bows? I'd ask how, but I no longer need that kind of stuff. Very Cute!!

The Meier family said...

Stef I am so proud of you! Those are amazing! I love them! You really should sell them! Your girls are going to be so cute! Are you making the elephant costume? I need some ideas!

Tracy said...

Love em! You created something just like we were told to do at the RS General meeting, and you weren't even there to hear the message. You are lucky you figured out how to do that before you don't need them anymore - like Jen and I.

Lindsay Jones said...

Tell us how!! So cute, I only have a few more years!

Howard Family said...

Stef I want to learn how.

Howard Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

So cute! You are very creative. It is fun to have a girl...but a lot more work. Dillan is much easier to get ready in the morning :)