Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Annual Kids Halloween Party

Every year Angie (my sis-in-law) throws a fun kids Halloween party. Here are some pics from '08. Click here to see pics from '07.


Back: Jamie (holding baby Esi), Jaxon, Corbin Tyler, Grandma, Marley
Front: Jayde holding Brooklyn, Haylee
I just looked at last years group pic... this year it is a lot smaller. Sad. We missed those who couldn't make it!

Corbin & Jaxon

Jamie, Brittany, and Brooklyn (my first great niece!)
Brooklyn & Brit

I love this pic!!


Marley

Corbin bobbin for apples... This is the one thing he has never forgotten from Aunt Annies parties.


Emma and Esi - my second great niece. Look how long SHE is!! She is 5 weeks younger then Emma.

I'm not sure why this one flipped, sorry for the neck pain!


The donut game. Normally these are hanging from string, Angie decided to go different this year.

me and DeAnna
Last year the boys competed in the donut game. This year it's the girls turn.
Me and Jayde.
Angie and Brit joined in on the fun.


Guess who won??
Oh ya, ME!!!
Next year it should be timed.
By the way, I was a Raiders fan... hence the shirt. I didn't get any pics of me in the hat. I think Colt is super fine with that.
Jon & Colt
Studly men.
After the party they decided to try on some head wear. I was laughing so hard I was crying. There's just something about Colt with that much hair...
hahaha

6 comments:

Howard Family said...

Cute picts and we did have alot of fun. It was nice to watch the kids enjoying themselves. Now I didn't even recognize Colt in that picture I laughed so hard I about fell off of my chair. He looks so very weird with hair!

Tracy said...

I'm so sad we missed it. The kids didn't even know it was going on. I wish we could have been there. When Taylor found out we were missing it (in Mesquite) she was nearly in tears. Every time she says something about it, I think she is going to start crying. I didn't like not being there!

Kellie said...

Your little family is sooo cute! How are you doing? It's crazy how we lose track of everyone as we get older. Leave me a message or something. Hope things are going good for you!

Kellie (Hansen)

Anonymous said...

I know it is a little late, but I love these pictures. A good variety and showed us all what a great party it was. Hope the others can be there next year. It was great fun. Grandma Pam

Laura D said...

Hey there stef...looks like you guys had a lot of fun at the Halloween Party!! Wish my nephews lived closer so we could do that too....Have a great week!!

Mommamort said...

I found you again. This time I added you to my list of VIP's. Looks like you had some fun Halloween fun. Your baby is so cute.