I love little nightgown jammies for my new babies. It's so easy to get to their diaper at three am, I just like them. Well I'm afraid I'll no longer be able to dress Miss Emma in them. This is what I found when I went into her both at 3 am and again at 8 am. (Yes, she really sleeps that long!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is hilarious! I love that little grin that she has in all of her pictures. I could just eat her up! That is sad that the gowns can't be used anymore. That means she is growing up!
Way to make me laugh!!! She is going to be one of those kids that likes running around naked in the summer or when you are trying to change her bum she'll just crawl away! What a cutie!
I love her precious little smile.
Oh Emma.....;)
Post a Comment