Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Adult Halloween Party

Our annual Adult (brothers and sisters) Halloween Party has come and gone. I love this time of year, it seems like we have so many parties and so much to look forward to. This is the one time of year us brothers and sisters can get together without the kids and just be ourselves, not mommies and daddies. (Though little Emma had to come with us, but she was pretty good.)

This year we had dinner at Red Robin and went back to Jennifer and Dennys home for an awesome music game that Jared came up with. It was a blast!!


Tracy, Dad, mom, Jon, & Angie

Colt & I

Everyone finishing up dinner



Jon & Angie

This was the only "couples" picture I took, unlike last year.
Click here and here for a blast from the past picture show.


Happy birthday Jared, Denny, & Tracy!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

So cute! I loved seeing the pics from before too. You are so cool to do that. It was a fun night. Thanks Jen & Den for hosting and thanks Jared for the fun game!