Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Am a Child of God

In this afternoons session of conference a group of primary children opened the session by singing "I Am a Child of God". Marley heard this and instantly sat down. "Mom, this is my song at church." They sing this song in her nursery class and she knows it. She sat here during the whole song watching her friends - as she called them - on tv. Every time they started to sing she ran to the living room. I love that she loves watching them. Oh sweet little ones.




7 comments:

Tracy said...

How precious! I love it when the kids show that they have been listening and learning the things we are trying to teach them. Marley is such a sweet little thing. That picture is so sweet!

mommyoffour said...

My kids loved watching the little ones sing too. It was so neat to watch them listen to songs that they knew. Mar is a doll. Love her so much!

Anonymous said...

she is learning correctly and both of her parents should be commended.
_mark from sl

Anonymous said...

Stef, I love these pictures of Marley. What a cutie - and I am so glad she has a great nursery teacher (Margo). But thanks for setting such a good example for our little Marley. Love you, Mom

Howard Family said...

How precious

Jeff~Josee~Macie~Emry said...

What a cutie-patutie!!

Jennifer Wanlass said...

She is very sweet. What a proud mom you must be. I agree with Tracy, it is amazing how much children pick up when we are not even aware of it.