Monday, September 29, 2008

Blessing Headband

I decided to make her blessing headband because I couldn't find one that I actually liked... without giving away my kidney.
So here you go...



Pretty girl.


9 comments:

The Meier family said...

Stef, you did an amazing job! It looks awesome! You should sell these! xoxo

Howard Family said...

I love the headband!!

Grove Family said...

Looks good and simple, I like it!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Stef.!!! It is so dainty and beautiful. Love, Mom

Jennifer Wanlass said...

I'm impressed! These pics remind me so much of Corbin...but she must have a good combination of him and Marley.

mommyoffour said...

I know I already told you this, but I am impressed! Here you thought you needed my help... psh!

You go girl, keep on creating!

Rebecca said...

Awesome headband!
Beautiful girl!
Good work on both counts. :)

Jeff~Josee~Macie~Emry said...

Cute, cute! Have you made any more??

Anonymous said...

Jos,

I actually have! I made an interchangeable one with different little pretties to go with it. I really like it, you'll have to come and see.

Stef