Tuesday, June 17, 2008

3-0

A bad game for me to miss, it sounds like. Due to unfortunate circumstances and parenting I was unable to make the game in Brigham City last night. But YEA!!!, they CREAMED the other team 17-8. Oh how I wish I could have been there. Thank you, Erin, for calling me with regular updates. I'm glad it was such a good night. Hopefully I'll make tomorrows game, maybe even with a couple of pictures! Hey, that'll be my goal.

GO BIG RED!!!

3 comments:

mommyoffour said...

Wooohooooo!!

So, question for ya... did you threaten the kids that if they didn't clean their room they wouldn't get to go to the game and then you had to stick to your word? I was just wondering, that was the first thought that came to mind.

I am curious, why didn't you go to the game? Parenting? Unfortunate circumstances? What is all that about? Fill me in, I need a good chuckle! :)

Tracy said...

Thanks for keeping us all up to date on the games. It was a good game! Nice job red team!!

Anonymous said...

LES:

Parenting: We didn't have a very good morning, the kids and I. I took away all baseball privileges for the day and yes, had to stick to it.

Colt pointed out that it was a punishment to myself (which it was) but here is the other half.

Unfortunate circumstances: I woke up yesterday with a kinked neck. I know, completely retarted but I could barely move my head. Afternoon and into the night it was better but I had a hard enough day that I wasn't in the mood to go to the game anyway. So I think it worked out ok.

I still wish I could've been there but the kids and I had a much better night - we were outside all night and they were very good for me. Being outside always helps. =)

There's your explanation, did I make you chuckle? ;o)

sjk