On Saturday my niece Taylor was baptized. Afterwards we had a BBQ at Library Park, what a fun day! (Plus, since we were at the library, we signed Corbin up for a summer reading program. We need to read 20 minutes every day for the next two months and he gets to have a party. We've already done our 20 minutes today, he's not going to let me forget. He's so excited to do this.) Not all of my family was able to attend but I got a few pics of those that were there.
Fun times!
I didn't realize until I looked at the pic on my comp that Rachel (my niece) and her finance Logan and Jamie (my other niece) made it into the pic... in the back, anyway.
My parents and three of their girls...
We are so happy that Dad is home and that they BOTH are doing ok. This past week (and the next couple of weeks of testing for both of them) is a reminder of how precious our time here on earth is. I am glad they both are still with us.
Taylor, Emily, Marley, Jamie, Jaxon, Haylee, Tyler, and Corbin
3 comments:
You all looked like you were having fun.
Glad that everything went well. It sounds like the picnic was a hit and Jon and Colt will now be in charge all of the time! Woohoo! Lucky you! :)
It is really good to see jimmy up and at a baptizm. I'm glad he is doing better. Take good care of your dad and send our love.
Tammy and Mark
Post a Comment