"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind.... We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith."
Margaret D. Nadauld, former Young Women general president
Colt and I have been married for 7 years. What a wonderful time this has been!! We have three fun, awesome kids: Corbin (6) Marley (3), and our newest addition baby Emma Shea. We love to build memories together and most importantly laugh and have fun. I hope our visitors enjoy our pictures as much as I like to post them.
2 comments:
This calls for the establishment of the Federal Bureau of Pogo Stick Safety, just to be sure no one gets hurt.
We need to BBQ this summer.
you go POGO looks like fun. De
Post a Comment