Friday, June 20, 2008

Corbin has been Tagged!! (by Cienna)






1. What does mom always say to you? "Corbin and Marley, come here!"


2. What makes mom happy? "When I Choose the Right."


3. What makes mom sad? "Not choosing the right."


4. How does mom make you laugh? "When mom makes the baby kick and high fives and punch."


5. What was mom like as a child? "Like the baby... because you liked to punch and kick."


6. How old is your mom? "Don't know."


7. How tall is your mom? "*shrug* I don't know."


8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Take care of your kids, see what they're doing."


9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "You come look for me."


10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for? "I don't know."


11. What is your mom really good at? "Good reader. Not SUPER reader, but reader."


12. What is your mom not very good at? "Not good at getting tall stuff down."


13. What does your mom do for her job? "Unload the dryer."


14. What is your moms favorite food? "Um, everything that grown ups eat."


15. What makes you proud of your mom? "Getting stuff down that I want, like Buckaroo." (a game)


16. If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be? "Squidword."


17. What do you and your mom do together? "Read."


18. How are you and your mom the same? "When we wear shorts the same."


19. How are you and your mom different? "When we don't wear the same, like how we are right now."


20. How do you know your mom loves you? "A hug and kiss."
* Corbin is tagging RYLEE & MORGAN *


5 comments:

The Meier family said...

Cute! I love how cute they are and how innocent their answers are. Thanks for doing it!

Lindsay Jones said...

We loved all his answers, we'll have to do Aly's tomorrow. It will make a great scrapbook page.

Grove Family said...

I love your job... Unloading the dryer. That is too cute. I love it.

Anonymous said...

It is spelled Squidward

mommyoffour said...

Dang, I forgot we were tagged. Wow, I really am a slacker, aren't I? I will put it on my to do list! :)