Sunday, June 1, 2008

Corbins Field Trip

For Corbins end of the school year field trip we went to three different businesses around town. We started out at a dairy where the kids got to feed and pet the cows. Corbin loved it. Marley, not so much. She usually loves cows but has always seen them from the safety of her car seat. I couldn't even get her to pet the babies.



(I LOVE THIS PIC!!)
Next we went to Max Masons Garage Door "garage", I didn't get any pictures there. Then we went to one of the local doctors offices where the kids were weighed, measured, had their temperature and heart rates taken, and learned about casts and how they help broken bones. They left with a bag of goodies. We ended up at one of the local parks for a picnic, of course I didn't get any pictures there, either. Whoops!! It was a fun day.






2 comments:

Howard Family said...

How tall was Corbin and how much did he weigh?

mommyoffour said...

Wow, that sounds like a lot of fun!