Sunday, June 1, 2008

Cosmic Bowling

Friday night we went bowling with our good friends the Archibalds, friends that I went to school with. Thanks for the invite, it was fun! We need to do it again sometime, Corbin is still talking about. And look, you made it onto someones blog!! Glad it was ours. =)


Me, Josee, and Baby Emry
One of my best friends from HS, I'm so glad I get to be with her and her family.
You guys are awesome, but you already knew that.


Macie and Marley

I was impressed with the way they carried those balls around. We didn't even have one toe smashing accident!!



Marley, Macie, Emry, and Jeff


Cute CHEESY girls!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of when we went to fat cats, or whatever it's called. That was fun!

BRITT

Howard Family said...

you are party animals

mommyoffour said...

Fun, fun, fun! Glad you have friends that you can hang with! Looks like the little girly girls had fun together!

Anonymous said...

How cute are those girls! It looks like a little Stef & a little Jos! Thanks for a fun night! Did I do it right??!